Overview of Treatment Approach
As a qualified treatment practitioner for hair + scalp problems, my responsibilities to you is to identify + establish the cause/s of your condition, AND suggest the most appropriate treatment option/s for you*.
Whilst there is a standard treatment regime for genetic balding in males – the cause/s of female scalp hair loss may be the result of multi-faceted nutritional-metabolic-hormonal or autoimmune disturbance. This means a thorough history evaluation, specific pathology testing, and appropriate treatment/s (or referral) to correct any disturbance is essential to a successful outcome. Following your initial consultation and pathology assessment, this is the usual treatment approach I would tend to suggest for my FEMALE clients:
Initial treatment accelerators:
- Activance Rhodanide (and/or) advance-formulated Minoxidil topical solutions: the regular use of these topical treatments will accelerate scalp hair density recovery whilst underlying cause/s is being corrected. Activance Practitioner Series topical hair treatment is only available from select authorised Practitioners such as Anthony Pearce Trichology. Patient trials indicate combining both topicals provides optimal results (where indicated)
- Low Level Laser Light Therapy (LLLT): is a safe, versatile + effective treatment modality where increasing skin blood flow (vaso-dilation) + decreasing inflammatory response is indicated (almost every skin condition). LLLT will potentiate the effects of Activance and accelerate healing/recovery of the hair loss or scalp problem whilst underlying cause/s is being corrected– which takes longer to ‘reflect’ in the hair ***
Nutrient therapy for optimal hair growth & body function:
- Appropriate nutrient therapy supplementation (as determined by pathology results): ‘all inclusive’** natural + effective nutritional treatment tailored to the individual client’s nutritional needs in a four or eight month treatment program (with review at 4-6 months). This may also include Iodine, Vitamin D, Zinc Complex or Gut treatment products as required.
**Announcing Vitamin D formulation Breakthrough: The use Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) as a base to replace current fish oil or flax seed oil bases is a most important advance in both safety & efficacy for those Clients who are Vitamin D deficient, but who also have a history of seafood or nut allergies. Taken just before -or with the main meal of the day minimises risk of upset stomach and enhances the absorption Vitamin D (>X10). There is NO longer any requirement for this supplement to be taken with a protein meal – just with one’s main meal (Chan: 2015)
**The combined use of ALL the above treatments have been shown to provide the best outcome in the quickest time for our Clients but may be modified to personal, financial & locality considerations**
- as an individual for the specific issues of concern
- **WITH or without added Iron or Tyrosine; does NOT contain Iodine or Chromium
- ***Tony Pearce (Anthony Pearce – Trichology) has lectured in Europe (Sweden) + the USA to Doctors, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists + Cosmetologists on the clinical application of LLLT for hair, scalp + skin problems. He is generally regarded as a leading expert in female + autoimmune hair/scalp problems from nutritional-metabolic or hormonal causes. His current LLLT treatment sessions are 5-10 times UNDER that being charged by commercial hair loss clinics ($500 vs. $3500-5500).